LLLCs and Hospitals
- Create a more healing environment with higher-quality lighting that adapts to patient needs
- Enable smarter asset tracking for medical equipment, reducing unnecessary purchases and wasted labor
- Increase patient satisfaction rates and staff happiness and productivity by optimizing light temperature and intensity
Why Choose LLLCs?
- Easy Installation and Use: Products include integrated sensors and controls for out-of-the-box set-up, while retrofit kits simplify installation for buildings with linear fluorescent fixtures. Many products allow remote commissioning and control through an app or tablet.
- Long-Term Flexibility Fixtures: with LLLCs are adaptable for changes in space usage, reduce the cost of change-over to new tenants. Simply re-group to the new lighting layout and adjust settings for new tenants.
- Energy Cost Savings: LLLCs use 25 to 70 percent less energy than non-controlled fixtures, reducing operating costs.
- Better Occupant Experience: The right amount of light provides staff with a better work environment, increasing efficiency and happiness.
- Additional Benefits: Some systems are more comprehensive and enable valuable benefits such as asset tracking, space utilization, enhancements to safety systems and much more.
Learn more about Luminaire Level Lighting Controls here.